Ericom's Secure Remote Access Solution – Ericom Connect® – provides flexible and secure enterprise-wide access to business-critical applications, desktops, and data. Ericom Connect empowers organizations to respond to a broad range of challenges while enjoying unprecedented ease of implementation and use, flexible scalability, great user experience, cost performance and many other benefits.
Deploy Ericom Connect across the Enterprise for secure remote access to any application, from any device, anywhere
Faster & Easier Deployments
Ericom Connect is fast and simple to configure, intuitive and cost-effective - ideal for companies with remote branches, telecommuters, and external contractors / third party personnel. Remote access to the corporate network can be secured using the built-in Ericom Secure Gateway or your existing SSL VPN.
Support workforce mobility & flexible working arrangements
- From home or on the road
Increase enterprise security
- Gain greater control over application access
- Easily and flexibly scale the deployment with advanced grid technology
Expedite application roll outs and upgrades
- Centralize application publishing and administration, saving IT staff valuable time and travel costs
Enhance user flexibility
- Securely access applications and data from any device, anywhere -- using HTML5 or native clients
- start small and grow to as much as you want - 100,000 users per server
Expedite Application roll outs
- Centralize application publishing and administration and save IT staff valuable time and travel costs
- Optimize productivity levels and reduce licensing costs
Reduce IT complexity and desktop management costs
- Eliminate costly client-based installations and technical support
Enhance business agility
- Ensure business continuity during server interruptions
Ericom®, Ericom Connect® and PowerTerm® are registered trademarks, and Ericom AccessNow™, Ericom Blaze™, Ericom Shield™ and Ericom AccessToGo™ are trademarks, of Ericom Software. All other brand and product names mentioned in this site are trademarks of their respective owners.