Terminal Emulation Software for Host System Access
Ericom offers a full line of terminal emulators for a wide range of hosts.
Ericom offers a full line of terminal emulators for a wide range of hosts. The Ericom PowerTerm® Series terminal emulators are the affordable option for providing reliable, secure and easy access to legacy host systems, including accounting, inventory, management, and other mission critical applications.
Ericom’s solutions support over 35 terminal emulator types and a wide range of client operating systems, making PowerTerm a perfect fit for all your host access needs. It includes a powerful built-in programming language, PowerTerm Script Language (PSL), an extension of the industry standard TCL scripting language that enables you to create scripts for automating functions, which can be mapped to clickable macro buttons. For example, you can create a PSL script which logs you in automatically.
Join the many organizations that have benefited from dramatic cost savings by replacing their legacy emulation solutions with simple, fast and effective Ericom PowerTerm.
Ericom PowerTerm Datasheets
Download the datasheet for the PowerTerm solution that fits your needs:
- PowerTerm WebConnect HostView – Secure and centrally managed, on-demand web-to-host application access
- PowerTerm Pro Series – Terminal emulation with connectivity from PCs to a full range of host systems
- PowerTerm Lite & PowerTerm Plus – Host access solution for UNIX connectivity
- PowerTerm InterConnect Windows Edition – The complete host access solution for Windows in one compact, easy-to-use program
- PowerTerm InterConnect Linux Edition – The complete host access solution for Linux platforms
- PowerTerm InterConnect Mac OS X – The complete host access solution for MacOS in one compact, easy-to-use program
Resources View All