AccessNow and TestNav 7.5 with Chromebooks makes it possible for K-12 school districts using TestNav 7.5 to run a wide variety of assessment programs (e.g., MST and SATP) on Chromebooks. AccessNow helps to preserve existing IT investments while reducing operating costs.
The 5-Point Challenge... and the Ericom Solution
- TestNav 7.5 runs in an Internet Explorer (IE) browser and uses Java to lock down user-devices to prevent cheating.
- Many school districts use TestNav 7.5 and now want to deploy Chromebooks.
- However, Java and IE do not run on Chromebooks.
- The Java issue is solved in TestNav 8. But for various reasons such as test
incompatibility and contractual obligations, many school districts cannot / have not yet upgraded, to TestNav 8.0.
- In the meantime, these school districts on TestNav 7.5 can use Ericom AccessNow™ and TestNav 7.5 with Chromebooks - a simple, easy and zero-maintenance solution.
How it Works
To use Ericom AccessNow and TestNav 7.5 with Chromebooks, follow the Step-by-Step instructions.