Ericom's Server-based Computing (SBC) Solution – PowerTerm® WebConnect –
provides flexible and secure enterprise-wide access to business-critical applications. This comprehensive solution enables organizations to respond to a broad range of challenges - from user mobility & access to Windows Terminal Server / Virtual Desktops / legacy host systems
, and more.
Download pdf brochure
PowerTerm WebConnect connects to applications across the Enterprise - from Windows and Linux desktops, and thin clients.
Faster & Easier Deployments
Ericom's centrally managed server-based computing solution is fast and simple to configure, intuitive and cost-effective - ideal for companies with remote branches and telecommuters.
FREE 30-day Evaluation of PowerTerm WebConnect
Support workforce mobility & flexible working arrangements
- from home or on the road
Increase enterprise security
- Gain greater control over application access
Expedite Application roll outs
- Centralize application publishing and administration and save IT staff valuable time and travel costs
Enhance user flexibility
- Access data from Windows/ Linux desktops and thin clients
- optimize productivity levels and reduce licensing costs
Reduce IT complexity and desktop management costs
- Eliminate costly client-based installations and technical support
Enhance business agility
- ensure business continuity during server interruptions
- PowerTerm WebConnect uses Microsoft's RDP client - the de facto standard remote desktop protocol client in FIPS 140-2 compliant WinXP SP3 and Win 2003 software, and higher.