Ericom's free mobile RDP client lets you deliver fast and secure access to Windows applications and desktops running on terminal servers, virtual desktops and physical workstations. AccessToGo provides highly accurate screen control, intuitive up-down scrolling and is the only mobile RDP client that supports both touchpad and floating pointers. It also provides a unique Function bar for tablets that displays frequently used keys (Esc, Tab, Ctrl, Alt, Windows) and functions, such as an On-screen mouse, and more!
With Ericom Access Server, transform AccessToGo into a graphics-rich application and desktop delivery system, featuring unparalleled acceleration of screen displays with complex graphics such as maps, photos, radiology images, 3D images, movies, Adobe Flash and PDF files. You can also take advantage of the Free Ericom Secure Gateway, enabling users to connect to their desktops from anywhere, without requiring a VPN connection. Free technical support: email@example.com
Note: AccessToGo requires devices with at least 512Mb RAM. (When running on 256MB RAM devices, the program may unexpectedly quit due to low memory).
Standard AccessToGo Features
| Platform Support
- Extensive support for Touch Gestures
- Auto keyboard and position on text entry field
- Patent-pending technology enhances productivity and usability: Makes Windows desktops & applications easier to use on mobile devices (touch environments), reduces the need to zoom and pan when using remote access. Unlike Microsoft Remote Desktop / RDC / RDP, Ericom Blaze automatically adjusts the remote desktop resolution (Pixels Per Inch - PPI), and optimally resizes Windows objects (Start menu, icons, dialog boxes, etc.)
- Runs on Android 2.1 & higher devices, e.g., Samsung Galaxy S4, Google Nexus 10 & Kindle Fire HDX
- Native resolution support
- Function bar for tablets displays frequently used keys (Esc, Tab, Ctrl, Alt, Windows) & functions – Exclusive!
- Enhanced Floater and Pointer Tools
- Pinch to Zoom
- Remote mouse mode support
- Bluetooth / USB mouse and keyboard support for Android 4.x and higher
- Virtual native keyboard & extended PC Keyboard support
- Copy & Paste support
- Remote Program support (auto-start program on login)
- Multilingual UI support
- Full-screen auto-resize on orientation changes (portrait to / from landscape)
- Sound / audio redirection
- 8, 16, 24 & 32 bit color
- URL Schemes
- Technical Support
- Exclusive! Ericom Secure Gateway (Free) (RDP from Anywhere)
Ericom Blaze: Up to 10x-accelerated RDP client:
- Uses up to 90% less bandwidth than any other mobile RDP client
- Works up to 10 times the speed of standard RDP when displaying graphical applications, over remote networks such as 3G, 4G and Internet!
- Requires Ericom Access Server
Ericom Connect Mobile Client:
- Alternative to Citrix - Multiplies by ten-fold the management capacity of Citrix
- 1/2 the cost of Citrix
- Provides both native remote desktop RDP client and HTML5, browser-based RDP client
(Requires Connect Server v7.0 or newer installed: http://www.ericom.com/connect-enterprise)
Client for VMware View Client:
- Free when used in regular RDP mode
Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 Terminal Services / RDS (physical or virtual). Both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) are supported.
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 as remote desktops (physical or virtual). Both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) are supported.
When used with Blaze RDP acceleration, server must have CPU with SSE2 instruction set support.
Android OS 4.4 and higher
3G, 4G, WiFi and all other connection types
based on 30
customer reviews on Amazon.com