Security concerns? Authenticate users before they connect to internal resources
Ericom's scalable, high performance SSL Gateway secures the access to your business-critical internal resources running on RDP hosts (virtual desktops, Terminal Servers, etc.) from unsecured locations outside the firewall (e.g., the Internet) without requiring an SSL / IPSec VPN.
You can use Ericom Secure Gateway free of charge with the following Ericom remote access products:
Key Benefits of Ericom Secure Gateway include:
- Meet the highest security standards using the built-in TLS 1.2 encryption
- Secure, single port access to internal resources
- Eliminates the need to purchase, install, configure and manage an SSL VPN for Ericom clients
- Increases access security for workshifting, teleworking and flex-working
- Can act as a high-performance gateway for WebSockets, enabling secure remote access to virtual desktops and terminal servers from outside the firewall
- Install an SSL certificate once on Ericom Secure Gateway instead of on all hosts that need to be accessed
- Built-in security whitelisting of trusted end user devices and servers.
How Ericom Secure Gateway Works
Ericom Secure Gateway acts as a gateway between end users in remote locations and Windows applications and desktops in the datacenter. It may be installed in a DMZ to route traffic between the Internet and the LAN.
Architecture: Ericom Secure Gateway
Already an Ericom user?
Download the Free Ericom Secure Gateway Now!