Security concerns? Authenticate users before they connect to internal resources
Ericom's scalable, high performance SSL Gateway secures the access to your business-critical internal resources running on RDP hosts (virtual desktops, Terminal Servers, etc.) from unsecured locations outside the firewall (e.g., the Internet) without requiring an SSL / IPSec VPN.
You can use Ericom Secure Gateway free of charge with the following Ericom remote access products:
Key Benefits of Ericom Secure Gateway include:
- Meet the highest security standards using the built-in TLS 1.2 encryption
- Secure, single port access to internal resources
- Eliminates the need to purchase, install, configure and manage an SSL VPN for Ericom clients
- Increases access security for workshifting, teleworking and flex-working
- Can act as a high-performance gateway for WebSockets, enabling secure remote access to virtual desktops and terminal servers from outside the firewall
- Install an SSL certificate once on Ericom Secure Gateway instead of on all hosts that need to be accessed
- When used with Ericom products to access VMware View virtual desktops, the Ericom Secure Gateway will be used in place of the VMware View Security Server.
How Ericom Secure Gateway Works
Ericom Secure Gateway acts as a gateway between end users in remote locations and Windows applications and desktops in the datacenter. It may be installed in a DMZ to route traffic between the Internet and the LAN.
Architecture: Ericom Secure Gateway
Already an Ericom user?
Download the Free Ericom Secure Gateway Now!