Date of live webinar recording:
February 10, 2015
Mendy Newman, Head of Solution Management, Ericom Software
Play time: 43:47 min
You don't have to let a small IT staff or budget stop you from implementing secure 1:1 or BYOD access in your school, district or Higher Ed institutes!
Join Ericom's Solution Management guru, Mendy Newman, as he shares insights on how school and university IT staff can:
- Implement browser-based access to Windows / Web-based instructional, administrative and testing software from any device / OS
- Break down the walls of the traditional computer lab with easy, secure access Windows desktops and applications from anywhere — in the classroom, at home, in the lab, or on the go
- Extend the life of existing IT assets, such as 'legacy' Windows desktops and incompatible applications
- Take advantage of a clientless solution to reduce IT and Help Desk overhead by eliminating endpoint installations, configuration and maintenance
- Centrally manage access with a simple and affordable solution — no need for complex, expensive, "closed system" solutions from big name vendors such as Citrix and VMware
Download "How to Realize One to One and BYOD Success in Education" Recorded Event
Preparing your request...
Before you continue, we’d like your permission to stay in touch with occasional news and updates, event/webinar invitations and other special offers. You can opt out at any time.
Sure, sign me up