PowerTerm WebConnect HostView
These components and services run at the server to provide centralized management, configuration and control services.
PowerTerm WebConnect Server
- Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2. Both 32-bit and 64-bit OS are supported.
- 530 MB of free Hard-Disk space
- 2GB RAM for evaluation environments and small sites,
- 4GB RAM for production environments
Client (User) Components
|NOTE: For installations of 250 or more users, a dedicated server for the PowerTerm WebConnect Server is recommended.
These components run from user device to access PowerTerm WebConnect features.
- Windows 7, 8, 10. Both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) are supported
- 35 MB of hard disk space
Client Downloader Components
|NOTE: PowerTerm WebConnect HostView Right to Left edition is not compatible with Windows 2003
The components are used to install and configure the client (user) components described above.
Windows clients can be launched via an ActiveX-enabled browser (e.g., Internet Explorer)
PowerTerm WebConnect Terminal Server Components
- Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2. Both 32-bit and 64-bit OS are supported.