Ericom Blaze - standalone software accelerates, optimizes connections and speed up rdp to all RDP hosts, including Terminal Services, virtual desktops and remote workstations. As a high performance solution, Ericom Blaze accelerates the delivery of graphics-rich content, e.g., browsers, PDFs, Flash and other media-rich applications by up to 10 times, over WAN / LAN. Significantly improving the end-user experience, Ericom Blaze greatly reduces RDP bandwidth consumption, mitigating the negative effects of high network latency.
- Ericom Blaze technology works equally well, both as a standalone product with any x86 or x64-based host system supporting RDP, including Windows Terminal Servers, remote physical desktops and VDI-based desktops, as well as with advanced connection brokers including Ericom PowerTerm WebConnect and VMware View.
- Ericom Blaze enables SMBs and larger organizations to roll out desktop virtualization (VDI), Terminal Services, and thin computing to remote/mobile users, branch offices and private Clouds - quickly and cost-effectively.
Ericom Blaze Features & Benefits
- Enables IT to speed up RDP performance and remote desktop user-experiences and network responsiveness
- Compatible with all remote applications accessed using RDP, including graphic-intensive applications with rich user interfaces
- Accelerates slow connections to RDP hosts, including Terminal Services, virtual desktops (VDI) and remote workstations / blade PCs
- Can accelerate even text-based content delivery by up to 3 times
- Mitigates the negative effects of slow RDP sessions and high network latency by reducing RDP bandwidth consumption by up to 10 times