Join us for an exciting half-day seminar hosted at IBM.
We'll discuss how leveraging Desktop Virtualization (VDI) and Server-based Computing (SBC) technologies enhances the benefits of moving applications and desktops to the datacenter.
Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Location: IBM Building, 590 Madison Ave, New York City
Registration and Breakfast: 8:30 AM
Presentations will begin at 9 AM
Sessions will cover:
- Enterprise-wide Access: Windows Terminal Servers, Virtual Desktops & Blade PCs from desktops and thin clients
- Reducing the cost and complexity of managing desktops with centralized management
- Ensuring privacy of corporate and customer data with server centric solutions
- Enhancing business agility and overall IT efficiencies
- Promoting workforce mobility and telecommuting with remote access