[Ericom Blaze | PowerTerm Series Terminal Emulation products]
The Initial License Key (aka 'Key to send to Ericom') can be found in the PowerTerm WebConnect Server License Update dialog.
- Select Start -> All Programs -> Ericom Software -> PowerTerm WebConnect 5.X -> PowerTerm Server License Update.
- The number appearing in the 'Key to Send to Ericom' field below is your Initial License Key.
Submitting online request to extend demo:
Click the Envelope icon.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To activate an Ericom product that has already been purchased, type in your Serial Number before clicking the envelope icon.
- Paste the Key you receive from Ericom into the 'Key received from Ericom' field.
- Click the 'Activate Key' button.
Finding your Initial License Key:
- Go to: Start -> All Programs -> Ericom Software -> Ericom Access Server -> Ericom Access Server Configuration -> Licensing tab.
- Once you reach the Licensing tab, an initial license key (also called a 'Key to Send to Ericom') will be automatically generated.
Extending the Demo:
- Press the 'Email key to Ericom' button.
- Paste the Key that Ericom sends you into the 'Key received from Ericom' field.
- Press the 'Activate Ericom Blaze' button.
- Restart the Ericom Blaze Service:
On the Ericom Access Server Configuration screen, go the Service tab and press the restart button
Terminal Emulation Products (Initial License Key)
Instructions for finding your Initial License Key and:
- If the Extend License dialog box screen does not appear on your expired Demo, or
- Your Demo has not expired
- Go to the Extend License dialog: Start -> All Programs -> Ericom Software -> PowerTerm InterConnect -> Help -> About PowerTerm. The About dialog box
- Click on the Extend License button and the Extend License screen dialog appears where you can obtain your Initial License Key.
- On the Extend License screen, press 'Send e-mail'
- Once the Evaluation extension is approved, paste the Key sends you into the 'Received from Ericom Software' field.
- Press the 'Activate Product Online'