WebConnect Client Cache Cleaner is designed to assist you the Administrator with removing client components from a Windows client PC.
You may have needed to remove the PowerTerm WebConnect Client from your PC for a few reasons:
· If Ericom Technical Support requested that you do so.
· If you are troubleshooting a problem.
· If you are cleaning PCs for the purpose of removal from service.
1. Launch the utility and click "Clean".
2. When the utility has finished, you will see a listing of all files and registry entries that have been removed from your PC for your records.
If you would like the utility to run silently, you can run with either the /S parameter or SILENT parameter.
Ex1: WCClean SILENT
Ex2: WCClean /s
NOTE: If you receive any errors, please remember that this tool is unsupported.
This tool cannot remove any files other than Ericom-related files.