With Google Chromebooks and Ericom AccessNow, students and faculty can access Windows educational applications & desktops.
The Chromebook and AccessNow Combined Solution Offers a Complete Educational Access Platform!
- Gives students and faculty the mobility to access Windows and web-based instructional, e-Learning, collaboration and productivity apps, e.g. Microsoft Word / Excel / Capita SIMs - from anywhere (school, library, home, lab or field)!
- Enables Chromebook access to Edu websites and systems including ALEKS, Pearson TestNav 7.5 testing software, and Chrome-incompatible web applications (e.g., those requiring Java or ActiveX).
- Eliminates the need for PC and Mac software management, reducing IT costs, configuration complexity and help desk / support workload.
» For more information, see our AccessNow FAQs.
Additional Benefits of Ericom AccessNow for Your School
- Simple, easy and inexpensive to maintain- NO software installation or plug-ins required.
- AccessNow runs entirely inside the browser and uses standard web technologies, virtually eliminating device management and support costs.
- Simplifies BYOD implementation - supports access from any HTML5 compatible browser on any platform, including Google Chromebooks, Windows PCs, Macs, Linux, iPad / iPhone , Android, etc. Also works with current, HTML5 compatible browsers, such as Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Firefox.
- Facilitates a gradual, step-by-step migration from Windows to Cloud environments, with minimal impact on teachers and learners.
- A special version of AccessNow integrates into Education portals. Users simply click on an icon to connect to their Windows application or desktop. Click here to schedule a free 1-on-1 demo.
Download a 30-day Free trial of Ericom AccessNow for Chromebooks
All you need is a Chromebook and an Internet connection!