You don't have to let a small IT staff or budget stop you from implementing secure 1:1 or BYOD access in your school, district or Higher Ed institution!
Join Ericom’s Solution Management guru, Mendy Newman, as he shares insights on how school and university IT staff can:
* Implement browser-based access to Windows / Web-based instructional, administrative and testing software from any device / OS
* Break down the walls of the traditional computer lab with easy, secure access Windows desktops and applications from anywhere — in the classroom, at home, in the lab, or on the go
* Extend the life of existing IT assets, such as ‘legacy’ Windows desktops and incompatible application
* Take advantage of a clientless solution to reduce IT and Help Desk overhead by eliminating endpoint installations, configuration and maintenance
* Centrally manage access with a simple and affordable solution — no need for complex, expensive, “closed system” solutions from big name vendors such as Citrix and VMware
The kickoff for the Webinar will be Tuesday February 10th at 10 AM PST / 1 PM EST.
Click to register for the free webinar now! Attendance is limited:
Interested, but can’t attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.
Please share this invitation with colleagues who might be interested in learning more.