Ericom Community Code of Conduct for Posting Guidelines
Welcome to the Ericom User Groups Community! This community exists to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss ideas, give advice, and converse about Ericom Products and general IT issues with others in the community. Community sites work best when participants treat their fellow members with respect and courtesy. So please conduct yourself in a civilized manner when participating in the community.
The guidelines and rules that follow explain what behavior is expected from you and other community members on this site. These guidelines are not exhaustive, and may not address all manner of offensive behavior. As such, the forum moderators shall have full discretion to address any behavior that they feel is inappropriate. If you have any questions contact ericom.com directly.
The following are not allowed on the Ericom Community:
- Advertisements are not allowed. Ever. If you're a sales person and just looking for a place to post a product announcement, promotion, or a place to promote your company, go away as this is not the place to do that. Thanks.
- No recruiting or soliciting community members. If you're a recruiter looking to fill some job openings, please don't contact members directly or use the forums for job postings. This is not allowed here.
- No spamming the community via forum posts. Failure to comply with this will lead to you being banned from the site.
- There is zero tolerance for crude, sexual, racial/ethnic, violent, threatening, obscene, harassing, or just plain rude comments. Come on, let's just all play nice here.
- No posting advertisements of any kind. I already mentioned that… I just wanted to make sure you were listening. Thanks.
Site Moderators & Administrators
Comments posted on this site are not moderated when submitted. Your posts will appear immediately. However, the site administrators have the right to edit out any offending comment to the rules above (or just delete the entire comment). Let's keep this community a great one and just follow the rules.
Violations and Consequences
Breaking a rule will result in a warning. Repeated offenses will be seen as a sign that you don't really want to be a part of this community and you'll have to go play somewhere else.
Thank you for participating in the Ericom Community and making it a great place all participants. We appreciate you taking the time to read the rules and keeping this a place of trust where you can can get the help and knowledge you need.