Enable Dell vWorkspace to deliver Windows applications and desktops to any HTML5 compatible browser on any platform, including Google Chromebook, Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad / iPhone, Android, RIM BlackBerry and Playbook - even locked-down Workstations - without requiring Flash, Java or any other software installed on the client!
Why AccessNow for Dell vWorkspace?
Ericom AccessNow for Dell vWorkspace is a high performance HTML5 client that enables quick and easy access to hosted virtual and session-based desktops and applications published through Dell vWorkspace.
Simplicity, Speed, Ubiquity
- AccessNow for Dell vWorkspace runs entirely inside the browser. Without having to install software or plug-ins of any sort on the user device, it significantly reduces client support and management costs.
- Using standard web browsers, users can quickly and intuitively get access to what they need, when they need it— from anywhere.
- Organizations of all sizes enjoy a full featured, scalable solution that unifies access to centrally hosted IT resources from a myriad of end-point devices — an ideal solution for implementing BYOD policies.
- Integrated with SSL VPN (no SSL VPN client required).
- Integrates with Homegrown portals and Enterprise portals.
- Enables mission-critical business continuity by allowing employees to access their applications and desktops from any available end-point device, anywhere, without having to install any software or plugins.
" We are delighted to work with Ericom to further expand the reach of vWorkspace to a new wave of devices and access models. Support for HTML5 devices and browsers means that users can access virtual desktops and applications instantly without any agents or plug-ins, accelerating the adoption and reach of desktop virtualization." – Jon Rolls, Vice President of Product Management for User Workspace Management at Dell Software.
Free Trial: AccessNow for Dell vWorkspace »