These components and services run at the server to provide centralized management, configuration and control services.
PowerTerm WebConnect Server
- Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2. Both 32-bit and 64-bit OS are supported.
- 530 MB of free Hard-Disk space
- 2GB RAM for evaluation environments and small sites
- 4GB RAM for production environments
PowerTerm WebConnect DeskView Server
|NOTE: For installations of 250 or more users, a dedicated server for the PowerTerm WebConnect Server is recommended.
Must be installed on the same computer as PowerTerm WebConnect Server and PowerTerm WebConnect Administration Tool. Requires:
Client (User) Components
- Microsoft .NET Framework v3.5 SP1
- 150 MB of free Hard-Disk space and 4GB RAM
These components run from user device to access PowerTerm WebConnect features.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- 10 MB of hard disk space
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10. Both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) are supported
- 35 MB of hard disk space
Connection Broker Administration Tool
Client Downloader Components
- Windows 7, 8, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 R2
- MS .NET 3.5 SPI
- MMC 3
The components are used to install and configure the client (user) components described above.
Windows clients can be launched via an ActiveX-enabled browser (e.g., Internet Explorer)
PowerTerm WebConnect Terminal Server Components
PowerTerm Terminal Server Agent is required to provide seamless windows functionality, remote browsing for application publishing and load balancing.
- Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2. Both 32-bit and 64-bit OS are supported