Browsers - HTML5-capable browsers including, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
Note: Some SSL VPNs may prevent some browsers from connecting, even if they are listed in the section above.
Clients - Supports any device running one of the browsers listed above, including:
- Windows 7 or higher - both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit)
- Google Chrome OS (Chromebook and Chromebox)
- Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat, Novell SUSE, etc)
- Mac OS (Intel)
- Apple iOS (iPad / iPad mini / iPhone / iPod)
- Google Android
- Supported by most devices with an HTML5-capable browser
- Windows Server 2008 / 2008(R2) / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2016 Terminal Services (physical or virtual). Both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) are supported.
- Windows 7, 8, 10 or higher as remote desktops (physical or virtual). Both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) are supported.
- Server must have CPU with SSE2 instruction set support