How hard will the Swine flu outbreak hit the globe? No one can say for sure, but according to the World Health Organization chief, the Swine flu outbreak originating in Mexico has global pandemic potential and may be too late to contain. Mitigate now the potentially devastating impact of employees confined at home for days or weeks - integrate Ericom's remote application and desktop solution into your disaster recovery plan.
As a scalable remote access solution primed for fast expansion to meet changing needs, PowerTerm WebConnect RemoteView:
Download Now 30-day FREE Evaluation
Learn more about PowerTerm WebConnect RemoteView
- Provides businesses of all sizes with secure, on-demand access to Terminal Servers, Virtual Desktops (VDI) and Blade PCs.
- Installs and deploys in hours – instead of days – making it an ideal application and desktop access solution for mobile workforces, remote offices and telecommuters.
- Increases service reliability and availability, invaluable for business continuity and disaster recovery
- Lowes IT costs by simplifying installation and lowering management overhead
- Facilitates compliance with global regulatory and industry standards, including GLBA,PCI, HIPAA, FISMA, SOX and JSOX
- Secures sensitive information, since all critical data is saved on secure, centrally managed servers rather than laptops that are vulnerable to theft or loss. More benefits and features