What are cookies?
What information is collected?
We use third parties to assist us in measuring statistical information about visitors to our website. Such parties may utilize cookies or web beacons, but in no event will they connect any individual user with personally identifiable information or share any such information with anyone else.
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by Ericom Software / third parties.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- Technical purposes essential to the effective operation of this website.
- To enable Ericom Software to collect information about the browsing and purchasing habits of customers.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies, you need to change your web browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use. We provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Open the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Choose the desired setting, then click OK to apply your settings.
For Mozilla firefox:
- Open the Tools menu and select Options.
- Click the Privacy tab or icon.
- Locate the Cookie or Accept third-party cookies menu and choose the desired option.
- Click OK to apply your settings.
For Google Chrome:
- Open the Customize and control Google Chrome menu and select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Settings...
- Click Content Settings... and choose the desired option.
- Click Done to apply your settings.
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are disabled. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on this website.