Ericom's free mobile RDP client lets you deliver fast and secure access to Windows applications and desktops running on terminal servers, virtual desktops and physical workstations. AccessToGo provides highly accurate screen control, intuitive up-down scrolling and is the only mobile RDP client that supports both touchpad and floating pointers. It also provides a unique Function bar for tablets that displays frequently used keys (Esc, Tab, Ctrl, Alt, Windows) and functions, such as an On-screen mouse, and more!
With Ericom Access Server, transform AccessToGo into a graphics-rich application and desktop delivery system featuring unparalleled acceleration of screen displays with complex graphics such as maps, photos, radiology images, 3D images, movies, Adobe Flash and PDF files. By taking advantage of the Free Ericom Secure Gateway, enable users to connect to their desktops from anywhere, without requiring a VPN connection. Free technical support: email@example.com
Standard AccessToGo Features
| Platform Support
- Patent-pending technology for unparalleled productivity and usability - makes Windows desktops and applications easier to use on mobile devices (touch environments) by minimizing the need to repeatedly zoom and pan when using remote access. This technology automatically adjusts the remote desktop resolution (Pixels Per Inch - PPI) for optimal viewing and usability on mobile devices. This makes all Windows objects (Start menu, icons, dialog boxes, menus, checkboxes, etc.) automatically have the optimal size on the mobile device.
- Supports iOS 4.2 or higher on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch devices with at least 512Mb RAM
- Unlimited connections
- Native resolution support for all devices
- RDP 7 Support
- 8, 16, 24 and 32-bit color modes
- Supports remote applications
- Function bar for tablets displays frequently used keys (Esc, Tab, Ctrl, Alt, Windows) and functions, such as an On-screen mouse – Exclusive feature!
- Intuitive up-down scrolling - Touchpad Pointer for high accuracy screen control
- Remote mouse mode support
- Remote Program support (auto-start program on login)
- Enhanced Floater and Pointer Tools
- Real mouse icon in floating pointer and touch pointer modes
- Pinch to Zoom
- International UI support for many languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), , Portuguese (Brazil) and Bulgarian
- Virtual Native Keyboard and extended PC Keyboard
- Bluetooth / USB keyboard support (limited)
- Sound / audio redirection to the device from a remote computer
- Full-screen auto-resize on orientation changes (portrait to / from landscape)
- URL Schemes for automation of AccessToGo by other applications
- RDP Encryption
- Technical Support
- Exclusive! Ericom Secure Gateway (Free) (RDP from Anywhere)
Ericom Blaze: Up to 10x-accelerated RDP client:
- Uses up to 90% less bandwidth than any other mobile RDP client
- Works up to 10 times the speed of standard RDP when displaying graphical applications, over remote networks such as 3G, 4G and Internet!
- Requires Ericom Access Server
Ericom PowerTerm WebConnect Client:
Client for VMware View Client:
- Free when used in regular RDP mode
Windows 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 and 201 R2 Terminal Services (physical or virtual). Both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) are supported.
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 as remote desktops (physical or virtual). Both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) are supported.
When used with Blaze RDP acceleration, server must have CPU with SSE2 instruction set support.
iOS 4.2 or higher on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch devices with at least 512Mb RAM (When running on 256MB RAM devices, the program may unexpectedly quit due to low memory)
3G, 4G, WiFi and all other connection types