Dramatic changes in the global landscape are forcing government agencies to improve the quality of public services they provide.
Federal, state and local government offices must have the IT mechanism in place to enable employees to work securely and efficiently every day, and especially during emergencies.
In addition, collaboration with external agencies and offices is as crucial as enabling the public to conduct their daily lives.
Ericom enables government offices to deliver a high level of service daily and in response to emergencies with seamless, secure, on-demand access to mission-critical applications and services - for greater productivity and public satisfaction:
- Optimize IT resources usage and control operational costs
- Enable remote workers to securely access applications from dispersed geographical locations
- Provide a business continuity/disaster recovery solution that minimizes services downtime and ensures faster operational recovery
- Leverage existing systems & infrastructure and lower TCO
- Ensure confidentiality of information
- Share information across countries and agencies, while keeping security a top priority
Enabling Greater Efficiency, Improved Security and Reduced Costs
Ericom's PowerTerm WebConnect, the alternative to Citrix, helps government IT meet complex challenges:
- Enable secure and easy on-demand, local and remote access to applications and desktops
- Reduce licensing and maintenance costs
- Lower costs & complexities of managing desktops
- Provide enterprise-wide access to Windows and legacy applications in one offering, eliminating the need for multi-vendor solutions
- Offer centralized software installation, management, support and control
- Improve information confidentiality
- Optimize network and CPU usage for improved server utilization and enhanced application performance
- Provide maximum access security through integration with leading two-factor authentication products, such as RSA SecurID
Ericom enables government employees to securely access applications, from Windows or Linux devices, from any location, 24 hours a day.
Ericom's experience in the public sector enables you to improve the way you and employees work.
To read some of our success stories in the government IT sector, visit http://www.ericom.com/success.asp?Industry=Government.
The Alternative to Citrix
As a server-based solution for deploying applications across the enterprise, PowerTerm WebConnect
exceeds Citrix and similar technologies in scope, ease-of-use and cost-effectiveness
PowerTerm WebConnect provides comprehensive, secure and centrally managed access to applications residing on Windows®
Terminal Servers, virtual desktops, legacy hosts and other systems — from local or remote, Windows or Linux desktops, laptops and thin clients.
Quick to deploy and easy to configure and use, Ericom's solution offers built-in remote desktop management and enhanced security, helping government IT reduce overhead as well as increase overall productivity and IT efficiencies.
Download FREE 30-day Evaluation of PowerTerm WebConnect Windows Edition
Download Ericom's "Remote Access" whitepaper or "Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery" whitepaper demonstrating how PowerTerm WebConnect benefits organizations with complex IT environments.
Learn about the role PowerTerm WebConnect, the Alternative to Citrix, plays in enabling fast, easy and affordable server-based computing (SBC) deployments.