Meeting the Corporate Connectivity Challenge - Head On
Today it takes more than profits and stock prices to keep banks, brokerage houses and insurance companies at the top of their game. In an online world where time is money, delays or unsecured access to financial services applications can cost not only in millions, but also in loss of customers and at worst, the business itself.
The IT solution needed to provide staff, brokers, partners, and insurance agents access to corporate, retail and mortgage banking, as well as insurance applications must be secure, reliable and drive overall business efficiencies.
Banking on Ericom
Ericom realizes that today's escalating globalization, deregulation and competition, places financial service providers under tremendous pressure to perform securely and effectively.
Not only must they meet the challenges of rigid accountability standards for privacy and security, but also of globally dispersed offices, within ever-increasing cost and time constraints.
Ericom Solutions enables IT departments across the financial services industry to address a wide range of complex IT issues:
- High availability (up-time) of applications and services -anywhere, anytime
- Business continuity - supporting continuous operations, with no single point of failure
- Extended banking, securities and other financial services to branch offices, mobile agents and staff
- Supporting a wide range of new and legacy applications
- Ensuring privacy of corporate and customer records and information
- Enabling information sharing among geographically distributed agencies and branch offices
PowerTerm WebConnect - Secure and On-demand Access for the Financial Services Industry
As the Alternative to Citrix, Ericom's enterprise-wide application access solution is both flexible enough to accommodate for rapidly evolving market dynamics, and scalable enough to grow with any business.
It enables you to:
- Leverage existing IT assets to provide faster and better services, while increasing overall business efficiency
- Centralize application access management to reduce IT overhead and complexity
- Accelerate software updates - installing applications on servers instead of individual desktops, optimizes your IT resources and lowers overhead
- Centrally monitor access to applications to prevent fraud and lower security threats
- Publish heterogeneous applications from a central data center to Windows or Linux desktops, laptops and think clients
- Secure applications and data with built-in encryption
- Provide real-time, built-in assistance and troubleshooting, eliminating the need for IT staff to travel to remote locations to upgrade individual desktops and to provide support
Learn more about how PowerTerm WebConnect:
- - Simplifies and optimizes the IT infrastructure
- - Maximizes ROI and lowers TCO
- - Aligns IT security with business goals
- - Enhances productivity
The Alternative to Citrix
Exceeding Citrix and similar technologies in scope, ease-of-use and cost-effectiveness, Ericom:
- Provides comprehensive access to applications residing in a single or multi-vendor environments: Windows® Terminal Servers, virtual desktops, legacy hosts and other systems — from local or remote, Windows or Linux desktops, laptops and thin clients
- Is installed on its own server, NOT robbing resources from each and every Terminal Server
- Deploys faster - in hours versus several days for typical Citrix installations
- Allows Terminal Servers to support 20% to 50% more sessions than Citrix
- Costs 1/3 to 1/2 the price of Citrix® Presentation Server™
Learn more about PowerTerm WebConnect vs. Citrix
Download FREE 30-day Evaluation of PowerTerm WebConnect Windows Edition
Contact Us: Find out how we can help you address your application access requirements.