VMware View with PCoIP works great for LAN and very fast WAN users. But for slow WAN connections (i.e., bandwidth less than 200Kbps or high latency), Ericom Blaze is the ideal software complement to VMware View.
Ericom Blaze accelerates and compresses Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), enhancing display performance of graphics-rich content, Flash-based video streaming and other media-rich applications - by up to 10 times.
- Ericom Blaze delivers a local PC-like experience to remote users, over low bandwidth / high latency WAN, including WLAN, GPRS, 3G, ADLS and other slow networks
- Provides a comparable user experience between VMware View and Citrix XenDesktop (ICA / HDX) in very low bandwidth, high latency scenarios
- Compresses RDP by up to 98%, eliminating the need for expensive hardware acceleration
- Compatible with VMware View 4 and newer
- Ericom Blaze is the best solution when PCoIP isn't suitable for specific networking configurations and / or security needs
- Supports XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win CE (BETA version) , Mac, Linux, Chromebooks, iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and thin clients
- How does Ericom Blaze compare with RDP? View online demo
By taking advantage of deploying Ericom Blaze with VMware View, you can simplify the roll out of VMware View desktops to remote/mobile users, branch offices and private Clouds - quickly and cost-effectively