Ericom® AccessToGo for Chrome delivers extremely fast and simple access to Windows desktops and applications on any RDP host, including Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDS) Session Hosts (Terminal Services), virtual desktops and physical PCs. It is the first free NaCl-based RDP client with multi-platform support for Google Chrome OS, as well as for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux devices running the Chrome browser. Available from the Google Chrome Web Store.
What is AccessToGo?
Built on Google's Native Client (NaCl) technology, AccessToGo is a remote desktop (RDP) client. It features fast connections to remote Windows desktops and graphics-rich applications and content, enhancing user experience and productivity.
Key Features & Benefits of AccessToGo
AccessToGo can connect, out-of-the-box, to any supported RDP host, without requiring installation of any other software.
- It's so simple to use: Just enter the address of the RDP host and connect; no setup is required
- Two modes of operation: AccessToGo is free when used in regular RDP mode. Blaze RDP-accelerated mode, providing a superior user experience, is also available. End-users can enjoy up to 10 times faster RDP display performance of maps, photos, streaming video, radiology images, 3D images, Adobe Flash and PDF files, etc. *
Windows 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 Terminal Services (physical or virtual).
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 as remote desktops (physical or virtual).
Devices that are running Chrome 23 and higher:
- Chrome OS (Chromebook and Chromebox)
- Windows XP / 7 / 8, both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit)
- Mac OS X (Intel)
- Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat, Novell SUSE
|Available from the Google Chrome Web Store|
Find out more - visit http://www.ericomblaze.com and download a 30 day free trial of Ericom Blaze
All Ericom-supported mobile platforms
Ericom RDP client for Android Phones and Tablets
Ericom RDP client for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
Ericom RDP Client for BlackBerry Phones and Tablets
End-users may need absolute blazing-fast RDP performance over slow remote connections, especially when viewing graphics-rich content and applications. Use Ericom Blaze RDP acceleration and compression software to transform AccessToGo into the fastest RDP client available (requires installing Ericom Access Server on the RDP host).