When you join Ericom Software you'll be part of an international company that's at the forefront of today's emerging host access and connectivity technologies.
At Ericom we employ highly skilled professionals who make sure that every one of our solutions is unrivaled in performance and cost-effectiveness.
Ericom is a company that offers:
- A stimulating and challenging environment
- Extensive training and development prospects
- A team-focused approach
Positions at Ericom Software Inc. - USA
There are currently no positions available at Ericom U.S.
Check back here soon.
Positions at Ericom Software - UK
The Sales Manager for UK and Northern Europe reports to the VP Sales EMEA, and is responsible for achieving Ericom’s sales revenue targets by identifying, managing and closing sales opportunities. The role involves both cultivating positive working relationships with Ericom’s customers and channel partners to achieve sales and to work proactively to expand the number of Ericom customers across the territory. The Sales Manager will also actively pursue customers and conduct calls, presentations, meetings, and negotiations, as needed, in order to bring opportunities to a positive closure.
Sales and Marketing
- Take a proactive leading role in the selling of Ericom related product and services throughout the territories to customers and prospects.
- Act as the principle point of contact for all customers and sales related activities within the territories as required.
- Proactively identify, quantify, manage and secure end user opportunities and relationships for Ericom Software within the territories.
- Provide sales support to partners, resellers and customers as required within the territory.
- Provide on-site/office presentations to personnel at customers and prospects as required within the territories.
- Provide assistance as required in the preparation of sales documentation, tender response documents, and presentation material, both written and electronic.
- Participation at Trade Exhibitions, seminars and company and partner events.
- Be prepared to travel as required across the territories for meetings, presentations and training sessions.
- Assist where requested in the development and implementation of company sales and marketing collateral.
- Create and maintain a weekly, monthly and quarterly rolling forecast of opportunities and revenue expectation for related license and service revenues in accordance with company guidelines.
- Maintain accurate and complete records within the company’s electronic CRM systems of all day to day communication and contacts.
- Maintain accurate and complete records within the company’s electronic email systems of all day to day communication and contacts.
- Proactively review/assess the company’s marketing and advertising plans to ensure they meet the needs of the business.
- Record and submit minutes of all meetings with all third party organisations and end users in a timely manner and to update the company’s CRM system as per company’s guidelines.
- Preparation and submission of monthly expense forms, sales forecast, and other ad-hoc documentation as requested as per the due date.
- Assist where requested in the development and implementation of the company’s sales and marketing strategies, policies and business plan.
- Assist management as required in the preparation of annual marketing and sales budget.
- Assist management as required in the development of sales opportunities, market identification and development, industry knowledge and market intelligence.
- Report back information to management regarding relevant information about the industry, competitors or market opportunities that is crucial to Ericom’s business operations.
- Attendance at company training courses both within the UK and International.
- Perform any other tasks on an ad-hoc basis as requested by the your direct supervisor.
- Experience with selling Citrix XenApp or VMware Horizon View an advantage.
Please email your CV and indicate the position you are interested in: firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions at Ericom Software - Israel
Ericom Software, a global provider of Access and Virtualization Solutions, is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and hands-on global system administrator to be based in our Jerusalem office. Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for designing, installing, monitoring, maintaining and delivering outstanding support to our employees.
As the global system administrator, you will be responsible for all production and R&D systems across Ericom’s offices:
- Operate a help desk for supporting employees in different offices and time zones.
- Install and operate various systems required for the R&D department.
- Write Wiki level documentation and guides.
- Maintain and verify backups regularly.
- Administer our internal and external websites.
- Innovate and introduce new systems to support and lead the business.
Experience and Capabilities:
The ideal candidate will be able to handle critical issues with a high degree of professionalism, passionate about quality and ready to roll up their sleeves and dive in to the tasks:
- Ability to learn technology and solution quickly and become an expert.
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of industry practices when solving business problems.
- Excellent general IT skills and knowledge.
- Organized and analytical, identifies critical issues, adept in problem resolution including root cause analysis.
- Fluent English and above average communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to generate a sense of urgency and rally appropriate resources.
- Able to deal with the stress related to escalation impact and resolution timeframes and conflicting/competing priorities.
- At least 5 years experience as sys admin in a global company.
- 3 years experience with supporting network infrastructure and components.
- Strong technical knowledge with networking and security components (LDAP, SSLVPN, Firewalls, NLB, Group Policy).
- Excellent understanding of TCP/IP, such as, routing, nat, port forwarding.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft OS’s and server (Windows XP-8, Server 2003-2012, Exchange, AD, GPO).
- Experience with virtualization technologies .
- Experience with help desk processes, case management tools and ticketing systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve Remote Desktop (RDS) deployments, such as RDCB, Citrix, XenApp.
- Scripting (PowerShell, VBS).
- Cloud environments (AWS, Azure).
Please email your CV and indicate the position you are interested in: email@example.com