When you join Ericom Software you'll be part of an international company that's at the forefront of today's emerging host access and connectivity technologies.
At Ericom we employ highly skilled professionals who make sure that every one of our solutions is unrivaled in performance and cost-effectiveness.
Ericom is a company that offers:
- A stimulating and challenging environment
- Extensive training and development prospects
- A team-focused approach
Positions at Ericom Software Inc. - USA
There are currently no positions available at Ericom U.S.
Check back here soon.
Positions at Ericom Software - UK
The Sales Manager is responsible to achieve Ericom’s sales revenues targets by identifying, managing and closing sales opportunities.
The role involves cultivating positive working relationships with Ericom’s customers and channel partners to achieve sales targets as defined and to work proactively to expand the number of Ericom customers across the territory.
Actively pursuing customers and conducting calls, presentations, meetings, negotiations, as needed, in order to bring opportunities to a positive closure.
Experience and proven ability to perform in a multi-cultural environment
Individual Responsibilities include the following:
Sales and Marketing:
- Take a proactive leading role in the selling of Ericom related product and services throughout the territories to customers and prospects.
- Act as the principle point of contact for all customers and sales related activities within the territories as required.
- Proactively identify, quantify, manage and secure end user opportunities and relationships for Ericom Software within the territories.
- Provide sales support to partners, resellers and customers as required within the territory.
- Provide on-site/office presentations to personnel at customers and prospects as required within the territories.
- Provide assistance as required in the preparation of sales documentation, tender response documents, and presentation material, both written and electronic.
- Participation at Trade Exhibitions, seminars and company and partner events.
- Be prepared to travel as required across the territories for meetings, presentations and training sessions.
- Assist where requested in the development and implementation of company sales and marketing collateral.
- To create and maintain a weekly, monthly and quarterly rolling forecast of opportunities and revenue expectation for related license and service revenues in accordance with company guidelines.
- To maintain accurate and complete records within the company’s electronic CRM systems of all day to day communication and contacts.
- To maintain accurate and complete records within the company’s electronic email systems of all day to day communication and contacts.
- Proactively review/assess the company’s marketing and advertising plans to ensure they meet the needs of the business.
- To record and submit minutes of all meetings with all third party organisations and end users in a timely manner and to update the company’s CRM system as per company’s guidelines.
- Preparation and submission of monthly expense forms, sales forecast, and other ad-hoc documentation as requested as per the due date.
- Assist where requested in the development and implementation of the company’s sales and marketing strategies, policies and business plan.
- Assist management as required in the preparation of annual marketing and sales budget.
- Assist management as required in the development of sales opportunities, market identification and development, industry knowledge and market intelligence.
- To report back information to management regarding relevant information about the industry, competitors or market opportunities that is crucial to Ericom’s business operations.
- Attendance at company training courses both within the UK and International.
- Perform any other tasks on an ad-hoc basis as requested by the your direct supervisor.
- Create, identify, manage and close sales leads and opportunities directly and in partnership with Ericom certified partners across the territory to proactively sell and market Ericom solutions.
- Engage on a daily basis with Ericom customers ensuring on going revenues are maximised.
- Achieve your personal targets and objectives as set forth in your annual plan.
- Assist in the development and execution of the annual territory plan, including marketing, sales and technical.
- To proactively communicate to Ericom management competitive, market and industry information gained which would assist Ericom is achieving its overall business plan and develop its product portfolio.
Please email your CV and indicate the position you are interested in: firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions at Ericom Software - Israel
There are currently no positions available at Ericom Israel
Check back here soon.