When you join Ericom Software you'll be joining a global leader in application access and virtualization solutions.
At Ericom we employ highly skilled professionals who make sure that every one of our solutions is unrivaled in performance and cost-effectiveness.
Ericom is a company that offers:
- A stimulating and challenging environment
- Extensive training and development prospects
- A team-focused approach
Positions at Ericom Software Inc. - USA
There are currently no positions available at Ericom U.S.
Check back here soon.
Positions at Ericom Software - UK
The Sales Manager for UK and Northern Europe reports to the VP Sales EMEA, and is responsible for achieving Ericom’s sales revenue targets by identifying, managing and closing sales opportunities. The role involves both cultivating positive working relationships with Ericom’s customers and channel partners to achieve sales and to work proactively to expand the number of Ericom customers across the territory. The Sales Manager will also actively pursue customers and conduct calls, presentations, meetings, and negotiations, as needed, in order to bring opportunities to a positive closure.
Sales and Marketing
- Take a proactive leading role in the selling of Ericom related product and services throughout the territories to customers and prospects.
- Act as the principle point of contact for all customers and sales related activities within the territories as required.
- Proactively identify, quantify, manage and secure end user opportunities and relationships for Ericom Software within the territories.
- Provide sales support to partners, resellers and customers as required within the territory.
- Provide on-site/office presentations to personnel at customers and prospects as required within the territories.
- Provide assistance as required in the preparation of sales documentation, tender response documents, and presentation material, both written and electronic.
- Participation at Trade Exhibitions, seminars and company and partner events.
- Be prepared to travel as required across the territories for meetings, presentations and training sessions.
- Assist where requested in the development and implementation of company sales and marketing collateral.
- Create and maintain a weekly, monthly and quarterly rolling forecast of opportunities and revenue expectation for related license and service revenues in accordance with company guidelines.
- Maintain accurate and complete records within the company’s electronic CRM systems of all day to day communication and contacts.
- Maintain accurate and complete records within the company’s electronic email systems of all day to day communication and contacts.
- Proactively review/assess the company’s marketing and advertising plans to ensure they meet the needs of the business.
- Record and submit minutes of all meetings with all third party organisations and end users in a timely manner and to update the company’s CRM system as per company’s guidelines.
- Preparation and submission of monthly expense forms, sales forecast, and other ad-hoc documentation as requested as per the due date.
- Assist where requested in the development and implementation of the company’s sales and marketing strategies, policies and business plan.
- Assist management as required in the preparation of annual marketing and sales budget.
- Assist management as required in the development of sales opportunities, market identification and development, industry knowledge and market intelligence.
- Report back information to management regarding relevant information about the industry, competitors or market opportunities that is crucial to Ericom’s business operations.
- Attendance at company training courses both within the UK and International.
- Perform any other tasks on an ad-hoc basis as requested by the your direct supervisor.
- Experience with selling Citrix XenApp or VMware Horizon View an advantage.
Please email your CV and indicate the position you are interested in: firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions at Ericom Software - Israel
Ericom Software, a global provider of Access and Virtualization Solutions, is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and hands-on global system administrator to be based in our Jerusalem office. Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for designing, installing, monitoring, maintaining and delivering outstanding support to our employees.
As the global system administrator, you will be responsible for all production and R&D systems across Ericom’s offices:
- Operate a help desk for supporting employees in different offices and time zones.
- Install and operate various systems required for the R&D department.
- Write Wiki level documentation and guides.
- Maintain and verify backups regularly.
- Administer our internal and external websites.
- Innovate and introduce new systems to support and lead the business.
Experience and Capabilities:
The ideal candidate will be able to handle critical issues with a high degree of professionalism, passionate about quality and ready to roll up their sleeves and dive in to the tasks:
- Ability to learn technology and solution quickly and become an expert.
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of industry practices when solving business problems.
- Excellent general IT skills and knowledge.
- Organized and analytical, identifies critical issues, adept in problem resolution including root cause analysis.
- Fluent English and above average communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to generate a sense of urgency and rally appropriate resources.
- Able to deal with the stress related to escalation impact and resolution timeframes and conflicting/competing priorities.
- At least 5 years experience as sys admin in a global company.
- 3 years experience with supporting network infrastructure and components.
- Strong technical knowledge with networking and security components (LDAP, SSLVPN, Firewalls, NLB, Group Policy).
- Excellent understanding of TCP/IP, such as, routing, nat, port forwarding.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft OS’s and server (Windows XP-8, Server 2003-2012, Exchange, AD, GPO).
- Experience with virtualization technologies .
- Experience with help desk processes, case management tools and ticketing systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve Remote Desktop (RDS) deployments, such as RDCB, Citrix, XenApp.
- Scripting (PowerShell, VBS).
- Cloud environments (AWS, Azure).
Content Marketing Manager
If you live and breathe marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a 21st Century Content Marketing Manager to develop, implement, manage, track and optimize marketing content across multiple channels. You will work with the VP of Marketing and other members of Management, R&D, and sales, to produce quality-marketing collateral, aimed at increasing brand awareness, market presence, product promotion and lead generation. You will help build marketing campaigns to attract, engage and convert target audiences, such as analysts, prospects, customers, and resellers.
The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all content development for the web, SEO / SEM, press releases, case studies video scripts, white papers, driven by a strategy to attract site traffic and convert that traffic into new leads for the business. Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage, measure and maximize the performance of the marketing content, campaigns and website performance and projects in order to generate leads and opportunities.
- Hands-on content development, as well as collaboration with PR agency, 3rd party content development contractors and Marketing team members to create PRs, case studies, landing pages, other website content, surveys, blog posts and more.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Collaborate Manage strategy and deliverables of SEO agencies.
- Provide support to Sales managers on creating content for partners' portals.
- Work with Webteam to upload new press releases, case studies and blog posts.
- Creative and persistent thinker who strives on quality and timely deliverables.
- Leadership: Able to manage and lead in-house and/or outsourced content creation.
- Proven project management skills with a start and end date.
- Organized: can handle multiple projects, people and deadlines.
- Business/Marketing degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Relevant product & industry knowledge – IT or software industry experience: a Major plus.
- Experience leading and managing local and remote content / SEO providers.
- Demonstrate proven ability to identify target audiences and devise digital campaigns that engage, motivate and convert.
- Expertise in website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, measurement and conversions.
Please email your CV and indicate the position you are interested in to: email@example.com