Ericom Blaze RDP compression and acceleration software - addresses the challenge of slow remote desktop connections, PDF performance on terminal services (RDS) and more. With Ericom Blaze, you can deliver a superior local PC-like experience and speed up remote desktop connections while reducing RDP bandwidth consumption - across WANs and congested LANs.
SMBs and larger organizations can roll out desktop virtualization (VDI), Terminal Services, and thin computing to remote/mobile users, branch offices and private Clouds - quickly and cost-effectively.
As a flexible RDP accelerator, Ericom Blaze technology works equally well, both as a standalone product with any x86 or x64-based host system supporting RDP, including Windows Terminal Servers, remote physical desktops and VDI-based desktops, as well as with advanced connection brokers including Ericom PowerTerm WebConnect and VMware View.
Ericom Blaze Features & Benefits
- Accelerates the delivery of graphics-rich content, e.g., browsers, PDFs, Flash and other media-rich applications by up to 10 times, over WAN / LAN
- Enables IT to speed up remote desktop user-experiences and network responsiveness
- Compatible with all remote applications accessed using RDP, including graphic-intensive applications with rich user interfaces
- Accelerates slow connections to RDP hosts, including Terminal Services, virtual desktops (VDI) and remote workstations / blade PCs
- Improves display performance of Autodesk AutoCAD 2D and 3D graphics transmitted over RDP
- Can accelerate text-based content delivery by up to 3 times
- Mitigates the negative effects of slow RDP sessions and high network latency by reducing RDP bandwidth consumption by up to 10 times
- Ericom Blaze client works on Windows, Mac, Linux, Windows CE, iPad / iPhone, Android