Ericom's free mobile RDP client lets you deliver fast and secure access to Windows applications and desktops running on terminal servers, virtual desktops and physical workstations. AccessToGo provides highly accurate screen control, intuitive up-down scrolling and is the only mobile RDP client that supports both touchpad and floating pointers. It also provides a unique Function bar for tablets displays frequently used keys (Esc, Tab, Ctrl, Alt, Windows) and functions, such as an On-screen mouse.
With Ericom Access Server, transform AccessToGo into a graphics-rich application and desktop delivery system, featuring unparalleled acceleration of screen displays with complex graphics such as maps, photos, radiology images, 3D images, movies, Adobe Flash and PDF files. You can also take advantage of the Free Ericom Secure Gateway, enabling users to connect to their desktops from anywhere, without requiring a VPN connection. Free technical support: email@example.com
Standard AccessToGo Features
| Platform Support
- Unlimited connections
- Native resolution support for all devices
- Function bar for tablets displays frequently used keys (Esc, Tab, Ctrl, Alt, Windows) and functions, such as an On-screen mouse - Exclusive feature!
- RDP 7 Support
- 8, 16, 24 and 32-bit color modes
- Supports remote applications
- Intuitive up-down scrolling - Touchpad Pointer for intuitive, highly accurate screen control
- Remote mouse mode support
- Enhanced Floater and Pointer Tools
- Pinch to Zoom
- Remote Program support (auto-start program on login)
- International UI support for many languages: English, French, Deutsch, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), Polish, Russian and Spanish
- Virtual Native Keyboard and extended PC Keyboard
- Sound / audio redirection to the device from a remote computer
- Full-screen auto-resize on orientation changes (portrait to / from landscape)
- RDP Encryption
- Technical Support
- Exclusive! Ericom Secure Gateway (Free) (RDP from Anywhere)
Ericom Blaze up to 10x-accelerated RDP client:
- Uses up to 90% less bandwidth than any other mobile RDP client
- Works up to 10 times the speed of standard RDP when displaying graphical applications, over remote networks such as 3G, 4G and Internet!
- Requires Ericom Access Server
Ericom Connect Mobile Client:
- Cost-effective alternative to Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Provides both native remote desktop RDP client and HTML5, browser-based RDP client
- Requires Connect Server v7.0 or newer installed: http://www.ericom.com/connect-enterprise
Client for VMware View Client:
- Free when used in regular RDP mode
Windows 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2 Terminal Services / RDS (physical or virtual). Both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) are supported.
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 as remote desktops (physical or virtual). Both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) are supported.
When used with Blaze RDP acceleration, server must have CPU with SSE2 instruction set support.
BlackBerry smartphones running BlackBerry 10 OS and BlackBerry PlayBook tablets running BlackBerry OS 2.1
3G, 4G, WiFi and all other connection types
based on 18
customer reviews on Amazon.com