Powerful yet easy to use TN5250 Emulators for IBM AS/400 (iSeries) connectivity
– For a free Windows trial,
Setting up the Colors Property for IBM AS400 emulation
5250 Color display—3477-FC, 3179-2, 3180-2, 3196-A1, 3477-FG,
3486-BA, 3487-HA/HC, 5251-11, 5291-1, 5292-2 With screen sizes of 24x80 &
27x132 or configurable screen size
IBM AS/400 (iSeries) Midrange access for Windows
, Mac OS X
TN5250, TN5250E, MS SNA Server, APPC
- Quick, accurate TN5250/TN5250E SSL/SSH secure access to IBM AS400 (iSeries)
- PowerTerm TN5250 Terminal Emulation software runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X desktops, thin clients (XPe, CE and Linux-based)
- FIPS SSL (FIPS 140-2 Validation Certificate No. 1051), GLBS, PCI, HIPAA, FISMA, SOX and JSOX, ICD-10 and HIPAA 5010 compliant - Section 508 compliant
- IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6 support
- Power GUI and VBA scripting for recording and automating tasks
- Graphical drag 'n drop keyboard mapping
- 5250 printer support
- Extremely small footprint - installs on any PC in less than a minute
- Cost-effective. Get a price inquiry
PowerTerm TN5250 Features
- Intuitive GUI Language support in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Greek & Czech
- Seamless connectivity from PC to IBM AS400 (iSeries)
- SSL/SSH secure access to IBM AS/400
- Simple, fast and effective means of running legacy applications provided by an extremely small footprint
- TN5250 emulator software enables you to record scripts to automate routine host activity
- 5250 emulator provides multi-language support for dozens of code pages
- Trade-in license program yields significant cost savings
- FTP Client, SFTP Client, Kermit (including get command), Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, Transfer to/from clipboard, remote file browsing, ASCII, Data File Transfer
- 5250 emulator with print screen, slave printing, IBM 5250 printer session, SNA LU1 and LU3 support, advanced printing configuration (e.g. LPI & CPI), Host Print Transform and SCS printing
Secure Connectivity via SSL / Kerberos
There are cases where you may want to encrypt data moving between users and
applications hosted on IBM iSeries and AS/400 hosts.
Ericom uses SSL and Kerberos encryption methods (Windows only) to secure such data transfers between clients and servers For an extensive overview of how SSL works, visit Juniper's site here.
Telnet (Terminal Network) protocol transfers with SSH-secure confidentiality and integrity
When a telnet connection to a server is made, credentials (e.g., username & password) are sent to the server in plain text and a text file containing one's vital security information is available for viewing. As a replacement for Telnet, SSH is used to securely access and execute commands on remote systems and for securely transferring files via encrypted communications. You can learn more about SSH here.
Ericom PowerTerm InterConnect Security Settings Dialogs
In the SSL Security Setup dialog the user will specify the SSL security type. The user may select to accept only certificates that exist in the certificates path or any incoming certificate. The user can also specify to display unknown certificates at connection time and whether to save them.
Kerberos Security (Windows Only)
In the Kerberos Manager dialog the user can configure advanced Kerberos parameters and perform advanced Kerberos actions.
|Menu ||Description |
|Actions ||Change Password|
|Tickets ||Get, opens the Kerberos Login dialog where the user can request to get tickets. |
Delete, removes all the Kerberos Tickets.
Renew, enables the user to prolong time limited tickets.
Import, searches for Window Kerberos Tickets and imports them.
|Options ||Realm Configuration, opens the Realm configuration dialog where the user can specify with which domain the computer is associated to.
You can learn more about Kerbos by visiting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerberos_(protocol)