PowerTerm WebConnect DeskView
These components and services run at the server to provide centralized management, configuration and control services.
PowerTerm WebConnect Server
- Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2. Both 32-bit and 64-bit OS are supported.
- 530 MB of free Hard-Disk space
- 2GB RAM for evaluation environments and small sites,
- 4GB RAM for production environments
PowerTerm WebConnect DeskView Server
|NOTE: For installations of 250 or more users, a dedicated server for the PowerTerm WebConnect Server is recommended.
Must be installed on the same computer as PowerTerm WebConnect Server and PowerTerm WebConnect Administration Tool. Requires:
Client (User) Components
- Microsoft .NET Framework v3.5 SP1
- 150 MB of free Hard-Disk space and 4GB RAM
These components run from user device to access PowerTerm WebConnect features.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- 10 MB of hard disk space
Connection Broker Administration Tool
Client Downloader Components
- Windows XP, 2003 and higher
- MS .NET 3.5 SPI
- MMC 3
The components are used to install and configure the client (user) components described above.
Windows clients that are launched via the browser require:
- Internet Explorer 5.0 and higher
- Mozilla 1.x, enabled by Sun Microsystems Java 2 Platform; Stand. Ed. V1.4.2 and higher
- Mozilla Firefox 1.5, enabled by Sun Microsystems Java 2 Platform; Stand Ed. V1.4.2 and higher
Windows clients support the most advanced versions of Java SDK:
PowerTerm WebConnect Terminal Server Components
- Java 2 Platform Stand. Ed. V1.4.x and higher
- Internet Explorer 5.0 and higher enabled by Sun Microsystems Java 2 Platform; Stand. Ed. v1.4 and higher
- Mozilla 1.x enabled by Sun Microsystems Java 2 Platform; Stand. Ed. v1.4 and higher
- Windows Server 2003 / 2008, / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2. Both 32-bit and 64-bit OS are supported.