Browsers - HTML5-capable browsers including, but not limited to:
- Chrome 12 or higher
- Safari 5 or higher
- Firefox 6 or higher
- IE10, IE 9 connecting through Ericom Secure Gateway
- Microsoft Edge
- Amazon Silk
Note: Some SSL VPNs may prevent some browsers from connecting, even if they are listed in the section above.
Clients - Supports any device running one of the browsers listed above, including:
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit)
- Windows RT (ARM)
- Google Chrome OS (Chromebook and Chromebox)
- Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat, Novell SUSE, etc)
- Mac OS X (Intel)
- Apple iOS (iPad / iPad mini / iPhone / iPod)
- Google Android
- RIM Playbook and Blackberry 7 or newer
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD
- and any other device with an HTML5-capable browser
- Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2008(R2) / 2012 / 2012 R2 Terminal Services (physical or virtual). Both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) are supported.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 as remote desktops (physical or virtual). Both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) are supported.
- Server must have CPU with SSE2 instruction set support