In order to integrate WebConnect and Novell e-Directory for Terminal Services access, please download the following archive and follow the instructions below:
I. On the WebConnect Server:
1. Install WebConnect Server
2. Create "RDP_NovellLogin" server environment variable within Admin Tool. Set the value to "1"
3. When creating connections, the connection should be set to use "WebConnect credentials" and the default domain should set to blank
II. On the Terminal Server:
1. Install WebConnect TSagent.
2. Create "scripts" folder under "C:\Program Files\Ericom Software\PtTsAgent". Place _login.vbs in created folder
3. Create a user named "EricomSVC". Set password to "Pl3as3D0ntU$eM3". Give sufficient rights to Add users (we added user to the "Administrators" group)
4. Add "authenticated users" security principle to "remote desktop users" group
5. Run pGina setup (pGina-1.8.4-Installer.exe). Accept defaults.
6. Run pGina configuration tool (C:\pGina\Configure.exe). On “Advanced” tab, check "Enable Terminal services and Remote Desktop Support". On "Plugin" tab, ensure "plugin path" textbox is blank
7. Swap c:\pGina\pGina.dll with provided pGina.dll
8. Place gina.ini in C: root on Terminal Server
9. Edit gina.ini
a. Set AdminDomain and UsersDomain to the NETBIOS computer name of the terminal server.
b. Set AdminPassword to the EricomSVC`s password.
III. On the client side (Novell client):
1. Install Novell Client32
2. During Client32 install, it will say there is a third-party Gina in place and ask you if you want to replace it. DO NOT let it replace it.
3. Run “NovellClientSettings.reg” (Configures default profile, specifies eDirectory tree, removes Novell splash screen, and disables Novell Client32 from displaying login dialog after pGina)
4. Open Add/Remove Programs Control Panel. If Novell NMAS component exists, uninstall it.