In order to map the printers according to the user`s location, please follow the steps below:
1. Download WCPrintManager.exe:
2. Copy WC Print Manager to your terminal server(s).
3. Launch WC Print Manager.
4. If the server you are using is a member of the domain you should see a list of all the computers on the network and also network printers.
5. Computers and printers can easily be manually added by double clicking the appropriate option.
6. Use the arrow buttons on the GUI to add/remove a selected computer to the desired printer.
7. Once configuration is complete click the `Save` button.
1. On the Terminal Server browse to C:\Program Files\Ericom Software\PtTsAgent 2. Create a folder there called `Scripts`
3. Use the following code to create a script which will call the WC Printer Manager - dim WshShell, oExec Set WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell") Set oExec = WshShell.Exec("C:\WC Printer Manager.exe /LOGIN")
4. Save as _login.vbs
If any errors occur during the login process logs are created in C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\WC Printers.
There is only 1 critical errors that this utility will generate, other non critical error will appear in the logs.
1. If you are receiving an application crash notification, it is because you need to have Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 installed on your server.