Connection problem may have many possible reasons. For example:
1) AccessNow Server was not installed or not running
2) Firewall between the client and Ericom Access Server is blocking port 8080 -
run telnet command from the client machine to Ericom Access server in order to verify that there are no network/firewall issues. For example:
telnet 10.10.10.10 8080
3) Firewall between the Access Server and the RDP host is blocking port 3389
4) RDP is not enabled on the RDP host -
Make sure that you can connect with RDP client to the RDP host
5) RDP host is not Windows XP or above.
6) Network Level Authentication is enabled -
AccessNow does not support Network Level Authentication yet. Please disable this feature.
7) Ericom Secure Gateway should be in use for external users -
please make sure that Ericom secure gateway is installed, running and well configured.
8) Web sockets feature is not enabled in the web browser -
In case that you cannot enable web sockets, use AccessNow HTTPS mode with Ericom Secure Gateway.
9) Web browser does not support HTML5 standard